Home

console error message

Kessius

I am completely stumped. I took the Jan model "bikini" version and made my own skins from it in Photoshop, copied all the files from the original source and changed all the "jan" names to my new skin's name. All the files are in place where they should be and in the right format. BUT, when I go to JO multiplayer and try to scroll to find my icon so I can play my new skin, as soon as I get past the last icon from the set that came with the game (where my new icon probably is supposed to be) the game crashes and I get to see the console error message:

"Requested feature was omitted at compile time." in glowing red letters. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I know that it involves this skin because when I move it out of the base folder the game runs just fine. HELP! :confused:

no it aint that.... cuz I remember this... when I made my first skin, back in the ol' times ( about a year ago)... I had the same errors and stuff..

ya know what I did, I just replaced the Icon by one that already was used by another skin, so I could be for sure the Icon worked, when I discovered this WAS the problem I tried to figure out why the Icon was corrupt, I never discovvered what the prob was, later on I made a new one and that one just worked fine.

Thanks Dark Reaper, that worked. Now I just have to figure out how to get the face graphic to show up since I just see the nasty "mouth_eyes" graphic there. Back to the editing board for me! :evanpiel:

Archived