Home

Unwrap Tutorial up for grabs

Psynex

First, a little thought. I wanted to do this with the release of my Lion-O model, but figured that now is just a good a time.

I'm only 10 credits away from a glowing name and figured I could get there faster if I sold my work. I feel that with all the work I put into this tutorial I should get a little somethin for it no? But I'm not asking for real cash...no no...store credit only. ;) Just a small idea to help push the community economy.

I'm not going to rip anyone off. I think 5 credits a copy is a good price.

The tutorial came out to 61 Word document pages full of screenshots and commentary. I've put it in PDF format as per a suggestion in my poll and because converting it to HTML would take almost as long as it did for me to write it. Also included is my unreleased sword of omens model so you can follow along. Now that's interesting isn't it?

I can't afford the bandwidth to host file, so I will be sending it to the file sites eventually. Since everyone knows it takes time for those sites to actually post a file, this is your chance to get a copy now!

And to those who do purchase this I would hope they'll continue their good natured community status won't upload it to the file sites before me or just sending a million copies to other users, and will encourage others to start buying and selling in here.

Archived