Home

Monkey gets kicked in nuts in the palawan volcano, please help...

Guest indy_x

i have a little silver key and thats about it. how do i open the doors, or what am i supposed to do? It is the room w/ the statue that looks like a gold monkey kicked in the nuts and is pointing to something

Guest Shaggiana Joe

I had this problem, too. Try taking out your whip, walk to the side of the naked monkey statue with the arm pointing to the door, and once you're in position, whip it like it's Lara Croft in a fantasy dream. Don't try to jump to where the monkey statue is, though. I found out that if you turn around in there, it looks like Indy's head is up the monkey's... Ehh, just don't try it.

------------------

This... is one... insanely hard... game...

-Shaggy

Guest Parfla Gush

I was just about to post that very question!! Flip! I've been running around for four or so hours trying to figure this out! I tried to whip that Monkey statue and that didn't work!! I even stuck my head up it's butt and tried my lighter on his front side!

[Alt-Tabbbing] to try it again.....It worked!! Ha ha! Shaggy you da man!

Guest Shaggiana Joe

*Giant ego monster with teeth sharp enough to tear through an id like a can opener into a fruit ****tail rises from the depths of the back of Shaggy's mind, tips it's fedora to Gush and just like you'd expect Lucifer to say it:

NO PROBLEM.

*And it sinks back into it's hole.*

wink.gif

------------------

-Shaggy

Guest Shaggiana Joe

Why can I not spell c.ocktail without it being censored (minus the period)? Gosh, whoever made this forum's TOSSL was paranoid.

------------------

-Shaggy

Guest HenryJones

Monkey stew is good for you, sip it while it's fresh and new and you can be a monkey too! I think I'll ask Cambells to make some monkey stew and the above selection will be the official jingle. I'm just going a little crazy because I'm getting really pissed at the stupid commies on the 1st lvl in Mexico. . .

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.

"Indiana. .Indiana. .let it go. ."

Archived