Home

Ice Gaurdian Saved Game File Needed!

Guest Lynix

I got as far as the Ice Guardian and had just figured out from Panther how to defeat it when the monster clawed Indy dead and the file I saved my game in got corruputed. Please, someone, anyone who has a saved game file where Indy is about to square off with the Ice Guardian, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send it to me! I cannot bear the thought of doing the Shambala level all over again just to get back to where I last died! If you can I'd like the game saved at the point where Indiana is about to slide down the icy slide from the strange monk's room to the Ice Guardian's realm below; if not, I'll just be happy if Indy has an excellent amount of life left and the breakaway ramps of the buildings in the monster's realm are still intact. I want the satisfaction of killing that thing myself. Please, someone, Panther, Jamieson, anyone, please help! Send the file to lynix1@aol.com!!

Sure thing .. I am at work now .. but ....

Tomorrow .. I will send you a saved file before the monster and entrance to level 5 if you wish

Is this ok ?

mail me

piratez_club@yahoo.com

------------------

Badboyz - Whatcha gonna do when they come for u !!!!

Yeah, Badboy, that would be great!

And to anyone who can answer this: the desktop themes and cursors provided in the game cd #1... how do I use the cursor? There are no files provided for the Plus themes for Windows.

Archived