Home

Stuck in cairn_bay turbolifts!

Jenny Chen

I'm in a room which has six turbolifts. When I stand back to door, only the one beside my right arm is open. I jumped into the open turbolift shaft and saw a grate above my head. I shot it, revealing a small red room. I jumped up through. There is an turbolift moving up and down. I jumped on the turbolift. I stood on it up and down, up and down, until found a green crawlspace in a corner. I jumped into the crawlspace. On the other side of the crawlspace there is another turbolift. I jumped on the second turbolift. I stood there up and down up and down again, and only found an opening in the middle of the shaft. I walked to the opening only to get me fall into my dark death beneath these turbo shafts.

I entered the turbolifts again and saved a saveslot on the second turbolift. There is an opening opposite to this opening cross the dark intershaft space. I tried to jump into the opposite opening, and fell into my death once more. The next load I jumped, still crushed myself on the dark ground beneath them.

Both openings seem to be too short for a grand force jump. I kept hitting the opposite shaft and bumped to my death. I started to wonder if I missed a switch to extend a bridge or something. I retraced my steps all over the level but failed to find any.

Please help!

:confused: :confused:

Tough jump. My recommendations:

Start running from the side of the elevator roof opposite the opening you are jumping thru. Hit the jump button/ key near the middle of the roof.

Make the jump when the elevator you're on is headed down.

Make the jump when the elevator you're on is slightly lower than the bottom of the opening. (Play with where you start the run, to vary where the elevator is when you jump.)

I'm stuck in this part as well. I found my way into the little red room and jumped on top of the turbolift. I've gone up, down, up, down, too many times to count. I haven't found the little green crawl space or anywhere that I can go to. Can anyone desribe this part in more detail? Bottom of the shaft? Which corner? Thanks for the help!

OK you are a great man, that was way too easy after a little explanation. Your tip for Jenny Chen was right on as well. Cairn just isn't my level though now I'm stuck at Cairn assembly. I get to the bay where a ship or something is being built and Kyle says something to the effect of "there's got to be a way out of here." I lost a chunk of my day exploring that bay. Went up to the platform high on the wall where you walk in and electricity can be seen going into the tubes. Went to the top of the construction but didn't see anything there either. I've been up the lift on the other side of the building where I killed a trooper and an officer; and where I can click a panel that causes a bridge to extend to a ship (the doomgiver?). What do I need to do to proceed? Again, many thanks!

CDC

• 3 weeks later...

In any case, I've always tried my best to get by in a game. But sometimes after hours of trying this, doing that, oops just got killed forgot to save! It just stops being fun."That's why cheat codes there are!" says master Yoda.

So press and hold shift key then press ~ (the little funny key next to number 1) brings you into the console. From there type {/devmapall} with out quotes press enter then type one of these codes.

code effect

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/god God Mode

/give all All guns, all ammo, full health & full shields

/setforceall # sets force powers to a level # is 1 2 3 or 4

/setforceall 4 Gives you Dessan saber style & Tavion's

(Also you get a new force mind trick (Lets you controll the bad guys! even Dessan, Tavion, reborn warriors ect...)

/noclip Walk through walls floors ect...

(BE CARFUL YOU CAN GET LOST WITH THIS ONE.)

there is a lot of other cheat codes but i'd be here all night telling you about them.

Let these be your guide, to the ways of the force.

Zen_5

Archived