Home

Help with level 12

Guest Vitamin Tom

Guest Vitamin Tom

I need help in the purple pyramid. I'm stuck at the large gap with the moveable block to the left, the black rock above it, and the switch across the lower gap. The flashing X says I need to be on the other side on the higher level. Am I missing some thing obvious? I can push/pull the moveable block, with a small gap between it and the black rock above, and the switch no longer functions.

Help.

Guest Squint Grimjaw

This puzzle and about 12 beers halted my progress last night.

All right. As long as you have used the switch to raise the big stone, then rushed back across under the big stone to pull a block out beneath it you are ready for the next step.

Notice the wood beams on either side of the big stone. Jump up and shimmy your way across to where you need to be.

Guest Vitamin Tom

The black rock is in my way. I think this might be a glitch. When you first raise the black rock and pull the lower block beneath it, the black rock slipped back down on top of it. What I did was go press the button again and raised the block again, and now it won't slip down again. Looks like I'm gonna have to restart from the beginning of the level.

Archived