Home

Whoa!

ILR

I decided to give CTF and other FFA/team FFA games a shot, and by gum I think I like it. Force speed is both needed and useless. It lasts until youve saved up enough to use it again, and everyone is using it all the time, why not just have everyone always run that fast and get rid of speed? Heh. Yeah though... in gun servers... sabers are ****ing useless. There's no better way to say it. I know CTF/FFA vets knew this right when 1.04 came out, so I'm only saying this to add my vote to the bin. Raven put so much effort into making duels artifically long lasting that a guy slashing at someone with only a gun gets the shaft.

However in saber only servers in games like this, I've noticed that just about everyone in the server cant handle the saber worth jack. It was pretty funny to see really. The highest scoring flag runner would try to exchange slashes with me and it was really shocking to see he had high score, because he fell so quickly. So saber only servers in these kind of maps are halarious.

Of course I suck like no tommorrow, but there's no waiting before I respawn, and when coming from the dueling servers... that's a blessed thing.

In ff/so CTF kicks > sabers. Most master kicking first and sabers are a secondary skill.

^7Clan ^4=X=^7 Dedicated CTF 64.237.35.148:28070

^4[^7div^33^7rse^4] ^7Clan CTF 64.237.35.160:28070

div3rse is a damn good if not currently the best ff/so ctf clan around.

You want to see sabers just watch what happens when they send 2-3 ragers to return their flag. Massacre to say the least.

Go to =X= and if you see a guy named =X=IdiotSavant just try and grab when he's on defense.

I have a demo of this guy on D and even after playing this game for over a year his skill in CTF still amazes me.

Damn it UJ I'm ashamed of you. You know div3rse is an xmod ctf clan. Now speak the truth. Who's the best Saber Only Full Force BASEJK SETTINGS CTF Clan?!?!? Hmm? Come on...I know it's in you.

{FK} Clan Saber Only Full Force CTF

66.150.29.215:27982

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Damn it UJ I'm ashamed of you. You know div3rse is an xmod ctf clan. Now speak the truth. Who's the best Saber Only Full Force BASEJK SETTINGS CTF Clan?!?!? Hmm? Come on...I know it's in you.

{FK} Clan Saber Only Full Force CTF

66.150.29.215:27982

:rolleyes:

At your prime I would say you guys but to be honest I haven't seen your new incarnation of fk so it's hard to judge you guys.

Archived