Home

Level 14: How to get statue arm?

Guest Cranial Tyrant

Guest Cranial Tyrant

In level 14 I'm in the room with a statue above that has a right arm. There is a switch that moves it forward. There is a throne seat in the back but Indy won't sit on it. There is a ledge which is too high for Indy to reach and I can't find any movable blocks to use.

Walk behind the podium-type-thing and push the button on it. Then the statue raises with the arm you need. Now turn around through the doorway and turn left. Go through the areas until you find the bird head on the wall. Whip it. Climb it. And get on the platform. Jump across the platforms to the last one where you'll turn right and climb the wall. Go right and move across the room, then make a left and climb the ledges. Jump the large gap. Walk to the far right corner of the land you're on now and turn around so that end can hang from it's ledge on the right side. Drop and you should catch the next ledge. Drop again and you'll land on a platform. Now you're going to whip the statue and knock the arm to the floor. That help? I know it's a bit sketchy.

~Jake

"DONT call me junior"

Archived