Home

King Sol's Blue & Green Gems?

Guest Squint Grimjaw

Guest Squint Grimjaw

After a pretty intuitive haul through level 12, I have to say 13 is an unlucky level for me.

I have the Horus key and Sol's red gem. Track 4 is lubed, but all I get is, "That didn't quite work" when I switch the track and there's the scene showing two baddies in the minecart.

Can anyone please point my foolself in right direction?

In the meantime I'm gonna go play Unreal Tournament.

Indy can get pretty exhausting.

Guest FalloutBoy

Sure here goes. What you want to do is get the damn commies to fall off of the train tracks. Try switching the 5th switch to set the tracks to go down the closed runway. Then try the 4th switch.

Guest Lasse Melson

you probably havent been through all tracks lately. I found out that if you go to a place where there is a fence-like door, commies will be waiting with explosives, which they blow up just before you enter. this opens the fence-like door. in the room is a bronce key to another place you couldnt enter. I cant remember exactly where,but its a cupboard with an oilcan.

Oh and by the way could you tell me where to find the horus key and the red crystal?

Go to where you see the crates in the water. Jump across em. Then look up at a bird like statue. Whip it and swing through the waterfall. Bingo. Eye of Horus.

Once you ride through track 5, climb over to that crate against the wall. Push it and you'll find a hidden entrance. Shoot the barrels inside (Stay far enough back cause they'll explode) Climb the ladder inside and jump over the gap. Then jump over to the ledge on the other side. Machette past the web and get rid of the spiders. You can't miss the gem from there. Does that help?

Guest Squint Grimjaw

Yeah, I've done all this stuff.

That was easy.

The Blue and Green stones for the eyes and this whole track 5 thing though?...I'm just not seeing it.

Archived