Home

New mirror launched. Walkthroughs, Maps, Trainer, Savegames, Screenshots (levels 1-6)

Guest PnArdy

Walkthrough of the first 6 levels, Ultimate level maps and savagames available, trainer and Screenshots.

Main site:

www.chat.ru/~pnardy

Full mirror:

www.angelfire.com/games/indy3d

Limited version (no external files, levels 1-5):

www.angelfire.com/games/indywalk

Latest additions:

Interface changed, working on the 7th level,

btw, thank you for the cheats.

PnArdy smile.gif

Those watermarks are very annoying pnary. That's not quite what you need to get your copyright across. That just discourages visitors to your site.

Maybe, but that's the way I want.

Discourages people? You mean those 400 ppl in the last 4 days were discouraged a lot? he he

I don't think so - they send me "thanks", besides I'm proud of the site - I made it and

I will continue the project. I post there all the useful things related to the game and there's nothing you can blame me for. At least until I don't have any annoying banners . And besides it helps the newcomers by making them not asking too much questions about the earlier levels of the game. Which may quite "discourage" a lot of Guru people here using your terminology

PnArdy

Wow. There's a nice example of you taking offense from a suggestion. Why settle for 400 hits when you can get up to 500 a day with an easily navigated site? If you're so worried about someone stealing your information then post it on the bottom of every page like any normal person instead of crossing the line.

~Jake

yep I'm sorry - I think I really took it at as an offense.

First any site that appears on the net as soon as it is launched is usually critisized.

It's normal.

About copyright you know it just funny. I don't even expect it to produce some "go away from this site right now!" effect. Cause here in russia where everything is pirated a copyright is just a symbol - nobody pays no attention to it and nobody respects it smile.gif

So a copyright for me is just something representing my work.

About navigation. Of course I would like to know your oppinion - but I think that is out of topic in this forum - E-Mail your impressions. Personally I think that a floating table is much more cool than a frame navigation. But of cource I plan to split the walkthrough to several pages. Each level a page

PnArdy

Since I'm anti-email.. I'll use it here. No disregard to the floating table. It's a nice effect. You may want to add the code bordercolor=" " and whatever to make it a little more spiffier. The two vertical strips on either side however are annoying.

But they produce some charming effect too

And when you scroll the page with the mouse they hide - not like on other sites where the floating panel is always stuck even when you scroll. All I can do is to remove the Warning

one or make them both smaller and at one side of the screen smile.gif

I will think about the background for the floating table too

PnArdy

Archived