Home

Level 14: Stuck on trapping Vlodnikov with statue above

Guest Cranial Tyrant

Guest Cranial Tyrant

In level 14, I'm stuck on pushing the statue block in trying to trap Vlodnikov below. Does the statue have to actually go down the hole? I pushed the statue out of the room it was first in but now its stuck. I can put it in three positions now: left, middle, right. I can't push/pull it forward or backwards now. Whats the trick here????? I have Vlodnikov trapped below with 2 blocks.

What you're trying to accomplish is to manuever the blocks to prevent Vol' from escaping in anyway possible. Try the various positions that you are allowed to use.

Guest Cranial Tyrant

This is the worst fricken puzzle in the whole game. I've tried everything and can't figure it out. Vlodnikov is stuck against a block facing the centre lane towards the gears. Every time I go in there to try to chase him out he runs back to that same spot! Then I have to wait another couple of minutes before he'll turn around again and actually move.

What is the correct order/sequence for the blocks? I think I am trying to get him to go to the upper room where I will trap in the room with the statue block on one exit side but I can't get him up there.

Guest Vitamin Tom

It wasn't a problem for me. First, I pulled the two side blocks to block those exits, then push/pulled the statue other to one side (I dont't think it matters which). Find the guy, and chase him around until he goes into the statue room, and he's trapped.

Archived