Home

Can't get past lava monster

Guest drud

I don't know if there's a real way to off those guys, but I found they are very slow moving and I've been able to duck them each time I've run into one. I think I only took damage once, but have gotten past them all so far. If anyone knows of a way to off them or disable them, let us know!

Guest Shaggiana Joe

If you lure them into a wall and roll just before they attack you, they'll smash into itty bitty pieces of monster. Found this out the first time I met one.

------------------

This... is one... insanely hard... game...

-Shaggy

Is it me, or was the Lava monster just to darn easy?? He never killed me but he did make me run so fast that I missed a couple of jumps. I made it over to that last rock that had the relic on it. I picked up the relic and ran back. He was standing to the left of the bridge but didn't do anything as I ran past him. I got into the caves and out the other end where I opened up the water and cooled the lava, this killing the lava monster.

To Easy! The Ice Guardian was the hardest so far.

-Damian

I agree Damian! He was very easy! All I had to do was jump to the rocks then use the invisibility part and he wouldnt do anything!

------------------

Drew

Slicing monkeys are fun!

Guest Jamison

The damn bastard killed me about 20 times. Everytime I was about to jump, he would appear. That was a really cool boss.

Jamison

------------------

"Ahhhh, medicinal herbs."

Guest YankeeFan

OK, you can kill those slow moving rock monsters with TWO UP CLOSE Blasts from the URGONS(Was that his name?) PART, that rock crumbling thing. However, the only thing you get out of killing them is some damage yourself. So its better to just run from them, or WALK from them for that matter. That LAVA Guy, you just have to be quick and accurate with your jumps, try saving the game after every few succesfull leaps. Then use the INVISIBLE PART to run right past him on the bridge. This dude was EASY, the ICE MONSTER was still the scarie...Um...Hardest.

Archived