Home

What is your favorite MI character and why?

DM02

I also own the german version of EMI and I must say that I like the voice of Otis :)

My favourite character is Guybrush, but here are the second-bests of the games :p

SOMI:

Herman!

I liked the way he lived on Monkey Island... WITHOUT TROUSERS! :D

LCR:

LeChuck (Number 3 would be Largo). In MI2 one was my favourite LeChuck of all the games. Maaad Marty was very funny... :)

CMI:

In the past, I liked Murray... but in the meantime.. he doesn't amuse me :D Now, I like the guy in the hotel on Blood Island (in the german version he's called "Meistersuppe"), just because of the ambience in his hotel... I liked it very much.

EMI:

The stick seller :) I liked Ozzie, too...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really cant decide so ill goi with my favourite 3 characters (in no order).

Stan: I like him because he just doesnt shut up. even in MI2 where he gets locked in the coffin he still talks about selling coffins. and also in MI1 where he tried to sell a boat to lechuck at the end and got punched into the sea.

Herman Toothrot: I found it funny how him and the cannibals put notices up around monkey island to comunicate, I also liked it when he said he had a boat but didnt leave monkey island because he wanted to be rescued.

Lemon head: I found this character really funny the way he seemed like the thickest out of the lot, and when you look at the giant monkey head and see the puny statue has his name on it, and if i remember rightly on the 3 one the canibals were vegetarians and as a sacrafise made that man out of vegetables. it.

Hmm, I have a few, here they are:

Guybrush: The hero, obviously, so cool, so fine (*cough*, yes I know he's a cartoon), loving the piratish get-up he wears and just totally excellent!

Captain Dread: The dude of the high seas (I think Jack Sparrow was based on him). He has a ship, he's like a taxi service and he's always friendly, man.

Lemonhead: Omygosh! Lemonhead is my fave character EVER! He's so funny and he's just so cool! Lemons r my fave fruit, I eat the whole (weird, I know) but Lemonhead just rocks my socks! He's totally excellent! Wow, he's just...........u just gotta play all the MI games again to appreciate him he's so......argh, I can't describe it! Just, SO COOL!

3 headed monkey: Like in that time with the cannibals and u say: LOOK BEHIND YOU A 3 HEADED MONKEY and they look and u start running but they catch you and then you say later in the game LOOK BEHIND YOU A 3 HEADED MONKEY and they say: we're not falling for that one again and then a 3 headed monkey :3headed: really does come and ur like: eh?

Sorry, wow, Lemonhead, Captain dread, 3headed monkey and guybrush rule! Ooh, and herman but he gets a little annoying when he comes in on every scene in MI1 and starts talking 2 u randomly when ur tryin 2 figure something out...it's just like: ARGH, WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE??

Archived