Home

Mexico- 2 idols in place..4th???

Guest Jamison

Guest Jamison

Give me a hint on the third idol. All doors are opened. Are all three idols found within the doors? amp hint is pointing at the statue.

Jamison

------------------

"Hmmm... That girl looks whippable."

Guest Jamison

Perhaps I should be more specific,

I opened all four doors in the (2-gear open the doors puzzle). Now all doors are opened. I have found ttwo idols and have place them on the pedalstals that lower. I am missing a third idol.

So here is my question:

(1) Is the idol in one of the doorways, that I just happened to miss?

(2) Is there somewhere else I should seek the idol out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think I have already spent about 2 hours just e-mailing other people here my saved games <--- Shameless plug.

Once again, throw 'ol Jamison a bone. He's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Jamison

------------------

Guest Jamison

come on guys. I know there are the elite out there that are not still stuck on "how do I give the bud some light" puzzle. Help me out here.

Jamison

------------------

Guest absynth

actually, the map hints seem to be quite erratic at times.

i am STILL stuck after having found the third idol and the mirror, and based on what is nearer, the map hint either points to the statue (which is of no use) or to the niches where the idols stood (which is of even less use).

the idols ARE all to be found within the three doors, and don't forget to pick up the mirror! neither of the statues nor the mirror are "hidden", they are displayed quite openly. there are a fish, a jaguar and a bird statue.

however: what do i do AFTER having found the three idols?

Guest jeff schneider

the idols are in the doors ,bird door,fish door,and jaguar door,open them by moving the gears and stuff like you opened the other doors.

Guest Shaggiana Joe

Jeff, I think you misunderstood the question, but anyways...

Go inside the door with the 3 animal faces on it and work your way inside there to a chamber with 3 pedistals. Place each animal idol on the appropriate pedistal (They have pictures on them), and a great big sunroof will open and let sunlight flood the temple and the Sun Goddess will go back down to where she was when you first met her. Go back to the main chamber where the Sun Goddess was, drop to the chamber where the Sun Goddess is now, and place the Mirror in her hands. You'll be treated to a neato piece of cinema. But be warned, the puzzles in the next level are a b*tch wink.gif

------------------

I'm just like Indy... if he were a pimp.

-Shaggy

Archived