Home

what do I do with the damn flower bulb?

Guest sixtailer

Guest sixtailer

I got the damned flower bulb and I figured I might have to put it in the cistern at the end of the little water channel, and when I walked by it after getting the bulb, Indy said that was what it was for...but no matter how I ****ing tried, it wouldnt let me use the bulb anywhere near the cistern...anyone care to help?

Yeah I'll help cause that god damn puzzle buged me to! You have to go near the sister statue, walk forward and you will see a wooden plank over your head;go on it.After you do that, go to the right and jump on the 2nd floor(Its small and jumping on it is really hard). You will find a switche(I hope I don't have to tell you what to do with it) Go back on the plank and go left. Jump to the place where the ladder used to be.Once up there go find the locked door and look by the window of that room. Fire at the window...

After you wattered that plant you will have to give it light. Don't go back down to take the bulb of yet. Go back on the wooden plank and in the midle take out your whipe. You will jump on a huge switch that will oppen the window and make your bulb grow again.

Finally you can give the plant to the old laddy!

Archived