Home

fee questions, system question, comparison...

demind

i knew that the purchase-fee was somewhere around 50 $ and saw it on Amazon on discount and was like 25 $. how is that possible. was i halucinating?

the monthly fee is 14.99$ -> do we get only 1 character period or 1 character per server or per planet or how?

this is my system: Athlon XP 2000+ , 256DDRAM, GeForce 4 MX440 128 DDRAM, internet 56k. Will it work decent with graphics on

low->medium. about lag i understood from the official forum that the game will work the SAME on 56k or broad band (again, how is this possible?)

this is my first MMORPG i'm willing to pay for. i was playing Anarchy Online and LOVED it, just about to buy it and when i read about SWG, AO suddenly felt boring. how can the 2 games be compared?

You get 10 different characters, one on each server. Each server has its own set of planets.

Your system should be fine, the only major disadvantage of having 56k is that it will take you a lot longer to download patches and updates.

Hope you stick around. :D

I have 256 ram and a gforce 5200ex 128mb but i tried to install jedi night II, i told me my card wasnt compatible or was not plugged in but when i watch videos online its apparent that it is plugged in. Will i have this problem with SWG also

About your problem Duffalpha. Are you currently using Windows XP and running a program like RefreshForce which overides Windows XP refresh rate limit. I had the same problem but once I disabled RefreshForce I was able to play it...Or it could be that the game isnt compatibile with your video card what so ever. It is a old game which is older than your video card :confused: im stumped and I dont think I know what I'm talking about...lalalla **SMACKS HISELF**

Archived