Home

A New Hope

SeanBlader

I'm thinking in preparation for the release tomorrow night I'm going to watch Episode 4. Gotta get back into the time in which we'll be living.

Maybe we should all have an enormous party to celebrate the destruction of the Death Star. Oh well some of us should have a party and you Imperial types should have a meeting, or hanging, or something.

A good old fashioned lynching!:D;):p

That is a great suggestion, and I believe you will fit right in here at these boards. Have you been greeted, by the way?

WELCOME TO THE SWGALAXIES.NET FORUMS

I hear there are Chocolate covered Gnorts and such here somewhere. Jan usually has them locked up in a box somewhere... a whole WHAREHOUSE of them!!!

Be sure to read teh FAQ here on the boards. They are stickied so we do not lose them.:D

Darth Sidious, Wraith 8, and Jan Gaarni: The Lord of the Welcome will be your moderators here, and Setsuko supplies teh BEST cookies this side of the galaxy.

There are the oficial XOXOer's of these boards, and I am not one of them. So do not blame me for things, ok?

Welcome aboard, contribute well, get along with the rest of your forum goers here and all will be well.

~Sunshine Badass~

Originally posted by SeanBlader

I'm thinking in preparation for the release tomorrow night I'm going to watch Episode 4. Gotta get back into the time in which we'll be living.

Maybe we should all have an enormous party to celebrate the destruction of the Death Star. Oh well some of us should have a party and you Imperial types should have a meeting, or hanging, or something.

Good idea!.... But, why stop with Episode 4? Why don't we see also Ep5 and 6? :D

YEah that is a good idea, I haven't watched those in like 3 months, I've been on my ep 1 and 2 dvd spree so i've got the whole clone wars and republic in my head. Thanks for the reminder I forgot.... well not forgot by a little laps that it was taking place in 456

Originally posted by deggesim

Good idea!.... But, why stop with Episode 4? Why don't we see also Ep5 and 6? :D

I was thinking that 5 and 6 would be like looking into the future of Galaxies time, and I wanted to remind myself what'd transpired in the galaxy up to where we jump in. I might be willing to watch through half of 5 to see what our time would kinda look like, but then things start to change, and you can't see Han Solo in a cantina on Tatooine if he's frozen in carbonite.

Now that I think about it, I wanna visit Bespin too.

Originally posted by SeanBlader

I was thinking that 5 and 6 would be like looking into the future of Galaxies time, and I wanted to remind myself what'd transpired in the galaxy up to where we jump in. I might be willing to watch through half of 5 to see what our time would kinda look like, but then things start to change, and you can't see Han Solo in a cantina on Tatooine if he's frozen in carbonite.

Now that I think about it, I wanna visit Bespin too.

Hey, you are right too ;)

I guess I was stating a little of the obvious, sorry. I'm not thinking straight, all my thoughts have to go around this big blockage of galaxies thoughts. Amazon says Fedex is delivering today while I'm at work, I wanna hold my breath.

Archived