Home

Level7 - Temple - Green Tiki Key

Guest Station

Guest Station

I just got the green Tiki key and have gone underground. How can I make it accross the chamber? I can't run fast enough to keep the boulders from killing me. I tried running to the second one, but don't bother to get up(I'm still hanging) and it kills me that way. What am I to do??????? Thanks for any help.

[This message has been edited by Station (edited November 28, 1999).]

Guest Station

I have looked at the solutions on some of the sites and they say should jump to first platform and run as fast as you can to avoid the boulder, then jump to the second platform and run as fast as you can to avoid the second boulder and then jump to the ledge. The problem is no matter hou fast I try to run, Indy can't outrun the second boulder. Someboy please help me. I am stuck!!!!

You haven't used your detective skills! What you do is jump to the first platform and go back and hang off the ledge. Wait for the boulder to pass and climb up. Save! Jump to the second platform and hang! DON'T GET UP! Wait for the boulder to pass, get up and save. You could do the rest yourself!

Guest Rushphreak

Great detective work there Koo!

I hadn't thought to do it that way. I actually was able to outrun the boulders and get across by fast jumping. Your drop and hang method sounds a lot better and safer!!!

This game ROCKS!

Archived