Home

Didn't Reserve A Copy, Still Getting it First

PhantomXSquared

Muwahahah. Who said reservations are a must? My brother and I know all the guys up at our local malls Electronics Boutique and they told us they will hold a copy of the game for us even if its pre-ordered. They told me they have about 75 pre-orders and will recieve about 100 boxes, so it might not be that big of a deal anyway.

I sure hope not, because if I get up their and they have a sad look on there face I will go on a rampage in the back storage room looking for a hidden Employees copy.

Well the thing is this.

At first, after looking at the way this game was being developed me and my bro didn't even want to buy this game until atleast 4 months after release when vehicles and player cities came around, and also when the bugs and such are all fixed up.

Then I just decided screw it, might as well get the game when it releases so I can have a little fun with it.

Then it turned out both me and him lost our jobs so we didn't even know if we were going to have the cash to buy the game. So we waited longer on pre-ordering it.

And now, I have 50$ in my pocket through selling my body to a local girl in the neighborhood so I will be able to buy the game. But it was too late to pre-order, but luckily we know the guys up there and they let us know we were going to walk out with a copy of the game.

Archived