Home

Level 9 Mexico

Guest Wilbur62

Guest Wilbur62

Well, I have made it this far and seem to have run into a problem. I am hoping I am being stupid instead of this being a programming error. Here is the deal:

I am at the temple of the sun (just starting) and the only weapons I have are my pistol and my whip. What happened to the rest of my arsonal? Whatever I have aquired in past levels have always been there for me to choose from in the next level, until now. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Any ideas on what I should do? I can go no further as I need my machette to cut through some spider webs. Even my lighter won't work. Thanks for any help you may have. JJ

Guest Jamison

I've read about others having that problem to. It appears to be a bug in the game.

Jamison

------------------

"Ahhhh, medicinal herbs."

I got lucky.

Between the Jeep Trek and Mexico, I bought the Secret Map and played Peru.

When I got to the end of Peru, it had refunded the $2500 I'd spent on the map!

I'm loaded with ammo and antivenin.

--Blair

P.S. You can't kill the guys in the truck, or blow up the truck. You can evade them pretty well, as long as you're not unlucky enough to run into them head-on in a canyon. Use the map (no map-hints necessary) to find the exit. It looks like a wall, but it's just a really steep hill. Don't go there too soon, though. There's lots of treasure and killable commies in the maze.

Archived