Home

HOW DO U CROSS THE BEAMS IN LEVEL 4 AFTER OBTAINING THE KEY?

Guest infideon

Guest infideon

hI HOW DO U cross the many beams some fallen and some still there after getting the key in LEVEL 4? i always end up either falling into the water below or falling to my death. is there like any specific way to jump frm each beam? i tried it for the past 1 hour and its fustrating me! sighz any help would be gladly appreciated!

A trick of jumping is you walk to the edge, jump back once and then run and jump to the next beam.

Hint: Why would there be beams below you if they weren't meant to be used?

------------------

Like a mouse in a maze(s). After the Big Cheese!

Guest imageek

OK, AS I REMEMBER IT FROM ONCE YOU'VE PICKED UP THE KEY.

RUN/JUMP BACK TOWARDS THE WAY YOU ENTERED THE ROOM INITIALLY ONTO THE BEAM. THEN CLIMB TO THE HIGHER PART OF THE SAME BEAM. THEN JUMP TO THE BEAM CLOSEST TO THE DOOR YOU ENTERED FROM. LOOK ABOVE THE DOOR AND YOU WILL SEE A HAND GROOVE THAT YOU WILL JUMP AND GRAB ONTO. sHIMY ACROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE. DROP DOWN ONTO A BEAM. JUMP TO THE NEXT ONE NOW HEADING AWAY FROM THE DOOR YOU ENTERED FROM. LOOK DOWN AND ON ONE SIDE HERE IS A BEAM THAT YOU CAN HANG AND DROP ONTO WITHOUT DAMAGE. TURN BACK TOWARDS THE DOOR YOU ENTERED FROM AND JUMP TO THAT BEAM. WHIP ACROSS THE CHASM. AND JEEP JUMPING FROM BEAM TO BEAM. THEN EVENTUALLY YOU WILL JUMP FROM ONE BEAM ACROSS THE WIDTH OF THE ROOM TO THE OTHER SIDE. JUMP AND CLIMB TO THE NEXT BEAM. PULL A BLOCK OUT OF THE WALL. CLIMB ON THE BLOCK AND JUMP TO THE TOP OF THIS BEAM. THEN JUMP AND CLIMB TO THE DOOR WITH THE FLOWER BULB.

Archived