Home

can't kill snake

Guest BJS0221

Guest BJS0221

I opened the two doors and got the machine part. I know that you use the levetation part when standing on the angel markings, but it doesn't work? I only levetate about one inch off the gorund not high enough to reach the higher level. How do you do this?

I wanna know how u get the machine part i dont get it theres a pressure pad on one of the rooms and i dont know what to do with it and in the room with the snake i have no idea how to reach that ledge please help.

Guest BJS0221

To get the part press the pressure pad in the one room and run by the snake to the room with the part. Climb up on the block and get it. But this doesn't help me.

Just finished this part, so this I know.

After wasting all my ammo and trying to bareback ride the darn snake, I accidentally discovered that on the two lower walkways that you can "fly" to there is a floor tile that when you step on it takes you down to the main floor, at the same time causing a big spike to momentarily pop out of the floor. So, the idea is to wait until the snake passes over the point on the where the spike comes up and then step on the tile. You hit the snake enough times with the spike and it is history. However, each time you step on the tile you end up back on the main floor, meaning you have to dodge the snake and "fly" back up to the walkway again.

Archived