Home

Confused in level 12

Guest Puck

I have activated three fire/eye things and went out and raised the statues, pink, green and yellow. Can figure out what do do now. And that little kid wont help cause he is afraid of hynieas. Like I like them either!

TIA,

--P

Guest bgrindy

First of all, you can get the kid to talk to you if you get in the jeep, and run all the hyenas over smile.gif Then, the kid will get you something for the statues.

How did you get the third statue up?

Hope the first stuff helps you out smile.gif

I got the third statue up by just standing on it, like I did the others. I tried eariler to run the hyenia down, but everytime I did I would go back and talk to him, he would say the same thing, and than more hyenia would sprout like f***king wildflowers. Do you think I have a glitch?

I ran into him down by the mineshaft. He said something ridiculously cryptic, but that's probably because I can't find the steenking bucket.

What'd I miss? I've got all four beams going, and three statues up, and a crapped-out 3D card, but no bucket.

--Blair

Guest Addersting

in the shed is a drive belt. take it to the machine in the pit and use it. Once the machine is started up, ride the machine down into the pit (it is also the way back up). Search the pit for the watch.

Gee. I wonder why I didn't think to blow up half a ton of dynamite while standing behind that sturdy, 16-guage corrugated steel wall...

--Blair

"But then, I have a part in my pocket that makes me fly..."

Archived