Home

How do you improve your character stats?

impX

Here's how skills work.

Official Guide -

How will skill advancement work?

Each skill will cost Experience Points. You earn specific types of Experience Points depending upon your actions: fighting a womp rat with a blaster pistol earns you both Combat XP and Pistol XP; locating a useful mineral provides you with Surveying XP. There are literally dozens of different XP types.

When you have earned enough XP, you can cash it in for a related skill. As you advance through Professions, the skills become more costly.

You also have a learning cap, so you can only acquire so many skills before you are not allowed to learn any more; currently, you can master three professions and dabble in a fourth. You can give up skills at any time to free up space in your cap, although you do not gain back the XP that you paid for those skills.

[/Quote]

I hope that's what you meant by stats.

Thanks Luey, but I meant the physical statistics of each character, i.e. strength, stamina, mind, focus, etc. :)

I bet there are stat enhancement gears/weapons for this game like EQ. I wonder if characters gain minor stat increase/decrease with experience and age or is that too realistic? :confused:

Originally posted by impX

Thanks Luey, but I meant the physical statistics of each character, i.e. strength, stamina, mind, focus, etc. :)

I bet there are stat enhancement gears/weapons for this game like EQ. I wonder if characters gain minor stat increase/decrease with experience and age or is that too realistic? :confused:

No you dont age on SWG also i dont think you can change them stats it just counts on your starting class & race ;)

Originally posted by Sim Fubar

No you dont age on SWG also i dont think you can change them stats it just counts on your starting class & race ;)

Hmm, someone forgot to tell :yodaball: then :)

So where is the fountain of youth? J/k.

Archived