Home

Want a couple of guys to develop online game's scenario

Guest PnArdy

I also look for a couple of fans with lots of ideas and DHTML knowledge. I'm thinking of creating an online quest game on my site in the later future. I have some ideas and I would like to listen to yours.

All interested write to pnardy@mail.ru

I also begin collecting Indy's phrases.

Please send me what you remember from the game. he doesn't talk too much but anyway. I will use it in the game. Currently I have:

- Aha An Idol!

- Aha The Rocks Move - i don't remember this - studying in geology class

- This wall looks like it's ready to crumble!

- Now what? A Key!

- This door is locked!

- Now, Why these doors are always locked?

- Hey!

- Wow, what a personality! I wonder what's this guy's body temperature

Please send your feedback

PnArdy

Guest Just Me

Ya get a life, your site is TO SLOW!, and it got way to much crap on the main page! Maybe if you were to get some of the damn crap and the watermarks off and maybe some one mite go to your site.

[This message has been edited by Just Me (edited November 28, 1999).]

to Just Me,

I'm working on it. Can't do all the things at the same time. Angelfire mirror should be

good with you. I also plan to move to indyjones.net in the near future. Page design will be changing. Levels will be split into separate pages.

PnArdy

On a personal note:

JustMe, Knocking PnArdy's site is ridiculous. His walkthrough was written himself and not copied off the walkthrough at www.primagames.com (Like your site) =) We always find out somewhere. Let's try not to flood these boreds with Web-Page Wars. If we need that we can go watch AOL vs Microsoft. smile.gif

Guest YankeeFan

On level 12, When INDY sets the woodbundles on fire, he reads the plaque and doenst understand so he says.."Yeah, that and a dime will get me a cup of coffee!" LOL Something like that.

The reason PnArdy's site is slow is because all the walkthroughs are one page and anchored. Simply moving each to it's own page will decrease load time. Other then that the site is fine. PnArdy wrote the walkthrough himself and didn't steal it from another site and then claim it to be their own. Anyway. A Little game would be cool to put on the site P, Go for it. biggrin.gif

~Jake

Thank you for being reasonable Jake. And that AOL joke smile.gif)

MDKSniper how's it going with the Flash by the way? smile.gif)

Thank you for that "dime and coffee" phrase

PnArdy smile.gif)

Alas.. Us AOL users must be forced to make jokes against our two worst enemies. Oh well. LoL. Flash for the site or the game to be amde out of flash? Either way it's cool.

Guest TAAS_LEE

I have no idea on how to use DHTML but if you could use some help expanding your story i can help there. If you would like my help just e-mail me with you ideas and i will see if i can come up with some more.

TAAS_Lee

leeackerman@yahoo.com

Archived