Home

Can't get to the green gem in Solomon's Mines (level 13)

Guest Addersting

Guest Addersting

I can see the green gem. I can swim to the room that should lead to the green gem. But I cannot jump up to the entrance to the room with the green gem. In the tall room with the coffins lining the walls on either side is as far as I can get. The walkthroughs say to jump up to the ledge on the right then jump across and over to the room with the green gem. This is not possible (as far as I can see) for indy to do. There is a 5 block piller, a 1 block pillar, a 2 block pillar, a space and then another 5 block pillar. There is no way to jump to the top of a 5 block pillar from the 2 block pillar. AHHHHHHH. I am missing something here but just can't figure it out. Please help and be specific.

Guest Killiman

I am also stuck here, I can't figure out how to get to the top of the pillars... I just need thee green gem.

Someone please spoil it for me!

Killiman

Guest Addersting

I am in the very tall room with coffins on two sides of the room. There is a gold-edged entrance high up on one wall which I think leads to the green gem. I just got out of the water and now need to get up there. Someone please explain EXACTLY how to get up there from the ground.

Guest Killiman

Hey Addersting,

I just figured it out.

You need to switch the track at switch 3 (I think) whatever switch makes it so that you go around the entire track at its outermost route. Once you get it right some more Russians will show up and blast at you with a bazooka and blow a couple holes in those walls, then ride your cart back around to the water area and swim back to the coffin area and you'll be able to get up and over to the green gem.

Hope it helps

Killiman

Archived