Home

ice monster, level 4

Guest Vera

How do I kill the ice monster? I have heard I need a part...please tell me how to find it. I have pulled the block and gone around the other way across the bridge but still nothing found. Please help me get through this level...it is way too hard.

Finally got it. I'll answer my own question. Do as above, then go across another bridge (or two? ) , then to your right, jump up onto a platform...once or twice more...use whip to swing...find part. Press q to use part and use against ice monster up close several times. Afterward, use part again to break large, now cracked ice blocking door on ground....level done.

Guest Ki-Adi Mundi

It's hard to explain. There's a lot of jumping to do. Try avoid stepping on platfroms which will crumble if there's another way, like jumping as you may need them later. If I have not mistaken, I think u may have to PULL the block keep jumping across broken bridges and eventually you'll find Urgon's Part. Quite simple.

Good point, Ki-Adi. You have to start by going to the left and getting the block pulled first. Then go to the right to cross sections that crumble.

Archived