Home

Mine-Car ride easter eggs.

Guest Blair

There's an obvious one in the picture on the desk in the switching house.

A less obvious one is on top of the switching house. Climb up the boxes near the door, hop to the roof, and flick your bic. Then check the back of the "Adventure Guide."

Whether he's the designer of this level, or he's being framed for it (hey, someone's gotta pay), I don't know.

--Blair

I didn't catch that one. I'll have to go back to that level and check it out. Wait until you get to the Peru level where you can do the Close Encounters easter egg. That one is the best.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Where's what? The Close Encounters easter egg?

Peru level. After you whip the eagle head looking boulder, that makes the big boulder crash down. Work your way back to the section where you where able to get to this point. In other words, start again almost from the beginning of the cave. You have to get back to the point where you enter this boulder chamber through that window. Remember climbing the walls, making the jump, shimmy to the left, pull yourself up, leap backwards, slide down and jump into the window. Once your back in the window you can look across and see where the big boulder USE TO BE. Now you can jump to that area, pull yourself up. There will be some medicinal herb to your right and a weird round looking thing on the wall in front of you. If you look to your right you'll see a small passage way. Follow that down and you'll come to a wall with five panels on it. Press them in an order that plays the five Close Encounters notes. They'll light up as you press them in the correct order. Once you hit the last panel, the wall on the left will open. There you go!

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

[This message has been edited by Damian (edited December 01, 1999).]

Archived