Home

Watchtower Question / Level 3

Guest Brandis

Guest Brandis

Ho do I get onto the watchtower. a standing jump doesnt work and when running, I always hit the tower to high, so I can't grip the ledge.

Also, my energy indicator is always gray, even when use the first aid box or some of the kits.

Is this the tower in the snow section? If so you can make a running jump to it from the area you first come out of. You might want to take care of as many Russians as possible before you do this.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Guest Brandis

Yes, thats the one I mean. I get up from the small canyon with the wolf. I tried it with running jumps from different positions, always with the same result. It can't be that difficult, can it?

Yeah when you come out from wherever. You are on a ridge looking at the tower. You are almost eye level with one of the upper platforms. There are one or two guards along the top platform, and several more down on the snow. I used the rifle to kill off as many of the Russians as I could, then I backed up and did a running jump, grabbed hold of the platform and pulled myself up. I think another Russian came out, I killed him, picked up the guns and climbed down the ladder.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Archived