Home

HELP WITH CLOCK!!!!!

Guest buguy

ive already got the clock working and the bell raised but somehow cant get the figure to ring the bell! i pulled the lever and those little things at the clock keep popping out and the figure just spins around...and my head is starting to spin after two days at this puzzle. Im even hearing the ticking of the clock in my sleep. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Guest Indiana Frog

Once you get the statue spinning, run back to the building with the bell. There should be a lever that causes the statue to come down the track to ring the bell.

In the same room as the bell, there is another lever against the wall that if you pull it, will bring the bell ringer over to the bell where it will proceed to ring it.

-Damian

------------------

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Guest Addersting

This is also a timed puzzle. You have at most 60 seconds to run to the bell room and pull the lever (depending on where the clock is when you pull the lever in the clock room)

The statue will start spinning when the hour hand of the clock reaches the knob thingie that's sticks out as a result of you pulling the lever. It will stop spinning when the hour hand moves away. You should time it so that the hour hand hits the knob and gives oyu eneough time to make the run to the bell room to pull the lever.

Phinn

The big hand takes exactly 60 seconds to go around. If you get the knob a tick or two ahead of the small hand, you'll have 1-2 minutes to get back up to the bell room. Then look back at the statue and wait.

When it starts spinning, calmly walk over to the wall and pull the lever.

--Blair

Archived