Home

Bug in Level 4

Guest Cooch

Hi.

I have a pretty bad bug (not to mention many little ones!). The final fight in Level 4 is impossible to pass. I attack that ice monster with the machine part, suddenly that stone cross (from earlier in that level - was needed to open a door) in the lower right corner of the screen and SWOOSH! I'm back on my desktop.

Anyone with the same problem?

Cheers.

P.S.

Would anyone play that game if it was NOT Indiana Jones? I honestly think: NO!

Notes about this problem are bouncing around this discussion room so much you'd think Lucas Arts would write a patch. I think the problem is that you saved right after you got the piece? Am I right? Unfortunately you should only save before and then use the quick save until you've defeated the monster and maybe even gone to the next level. If you have anymore problems try looking in this room for posts with the same problem.

------------------

Like a mouse in a maze(s). After the Big Cheese!

Check out my Indy treasure page! <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Trailer/6887

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Trailer/6887

</A>

Try not saving, even quicksave, once you slide into the lair of the ice monster. Our bug was the cold guy just sat in one place on the wall and wouldn't fight. But not saving fixed it.

Guest Bugus464

I had the same problem. So I now have a new problem. How do I start the saved game level five I got from a walkthrough site? I unzipped it, but the computer says to create an association, which I can't figure out.

You have to move the file to your saved games folder. When you start Indy, resume a game and the file you moved will be there for you to play.

Guest indyhunter

Cooch, I have the EXACT SAME problem as you do and I DON'T feel like playing the darn level over again. Hope Lucasarts fixes this bug soon.

Archived