Home

Best/most fun!

Meatwad

Hi all,

I have noticed everyone in the game I asked for help is either afk, busy, lazy, or just plain rude. Maybe my question is stupid and newb... but whatever.

I want to make a marksman but am not sure which class would be the most logical. I'm sure a question like this is up for debate, but I'm willing to listen. Please tell me why you think that a certain race makes a good marksman. Oh and what weapon class do you marksmen prefer?

I was also wondering the same about brawlers. Heh. Thanks=)

Well if your on the Flurry Server come to Rori and say Hi to the large Wookiee Population we love newbies (something about Apprentice pts). Well personnally I went with a Wookiee Artisan to start, it gives a good balance of stats so you wont have to mess with them. Then buy Novie Marksmanship. You might want to decide what weap yourself. Rifle - Long Range and head shot is very nice: Carbine - Med Range and let me tell you about Full Auto ................. Hehehe I am in no need for meat or hides hehehehe: Pistol - Short Range starting out this seems to be one of the better ones cause all your gonna be killin is Nightspiders and Flesh Eating Chubras and stuff. You can find numerous Engineers who can make you high damage weaps (get the copper made ones). Most will trade for resourses (take scouting Novie so you can skin your kills). Well I hope that helps.

Kryaakkyaa (Just hit Advance in All Marks skills weeeeeeeeeeeee)

Archived