Home

Beams in Level 4

I am right at the part where I have gotten the key from that room and now I don't know what to do. I've read several walkthroughs on this level and people who have asked the same question and yet I still can't figure out how to get over to the place where the plant is. I have no idea how to get down to the lower platforms and to the left side. Whenever I try to get down I either die or fall back into the water.

Please give me very specific directions cause I am really confused and frustrated

thanks a bunch!

okay. i spent alot of time on this level. i hpe you can understand my directions. climb the ladder up to the 2nd level. then go up the stairs to the left(there is a door that won't open). next to the door is a window. go to the window and indy will say "hey, there's another window over there". shoot that window out. turn around and go to the other room. there's another window to shoot out. shoot the guy on top of the bldg across the way. go out that window and shimmy across to the window you shot out previously. there is the plant holder.

Sorry you misunderstood me.....I already did what you are talking about....I am at the part where ride use that cross key and ride a big elevator up and then have to make your way to the opposite end of the room through a series of difficult jumps. I finally figured out how to get down from where I was after I got the key but I still can't get to the desired place. How do I get there and get the plant or whatever it is that is there

Guest Gotenks

Here try this,

I just finished that level and remember having trouble in the room you are talking about (lotsa beams over water i think). So here is how I remember doing it.

From the door you enter the room at you are going to jump RIGHT (opposite of what you did when you got the key) and land on a piller against the wall. From there do a quick jump to the pillar directly in front of you. Once on top of the second pillar you are going to drop down on the side opposite of the flower(towards the pillar you just jumped from). You will now be on the lower level of pillars, so go back towards the wall, and whip across to the other side of the room (the side where the key was). Now just make a series of jumps until you reach the last pillar on that side. From here jump accross the room to the pillar opposite you (on the other side) and do a quick jump up to the smaller L shaped beam (i think it will be the one closer to the entrance and farthest from the flower). From the smaller L shaped beam jump onto the lower portion of the bigger L shaped beam directly in front of you (towards the flower). Once there pull out the block in the wall, climb on top, jump to the top of the beam and PRESTO... you are there smile.gif.

Whew, I hope that is right, if not e-mail me and I will try to help some more

Pick it up, stick it in one of those incredibly deep pockets Indy has and take it to the she-male.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Archived