Home

Level 16

Guest Bill

Im at the part here I have to fight that monster. I just got the mirror and I tried my whip on that sliver ball in the hallway and nothing. Please help. I did reflect 1 of his shots back to him but thats it. I did not get the girl yet.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited December 04, 1999).]

Guest Shaggiana Joe

Try taking one of the passage ways that turns into a ramp up to the balcony over looking the primabellum you were just in and have a gun out, 'cos there's little spikers up there that will have nothing on their otherworld conciounce when they poison you to death. Get rid of them with a few slugs from your .45, no point waisting the good stuff on these little guys. After that, get the mirror ready and when he shoots at you make sure that you're directly facing him. If it bounces into the cieling, you're too high, so jump back down into the primabellum and have at him with the mirror down there. And when you're on the floor and it bounces into the floor, you're too low. You've got to make sure that you're lined up just right with him, too, or else his energy will just be wasted if it goes into the mirror at an angle with the shot going into a wall, and if you're not even facing him, prepare to die a tingly, electro-shocked death. The fear of all people with shag carpets whose mates enjoy the feeling of wool socks... *Shudders*

------------------

I'm just like Indy... if he were a pimp.

-Shaggy

Archived