Home

Dungeons and magseal containers

RageTheBerserk

I'm an Anarchy Online player, so when i hear the word dungeon i imagin a huge maze of tunnels, lots of mob and "Uber loot". I'v done sone exploring in galaxies and i've visited these so called "dungeons" and found 1) The mob were too easy or too hard. 2) Mobs in the dungeons do NOT drop "uber loot" 3) the dungeon's are small and tasteless. The only thing of interest is are the Magseal Containers which are probably empty (if you examine the containers it says "capasity 0/20") whats the deal? i want some rare mob and loot, even if it takes a team of 20 people to achive it. Talk to me people, tell me what you think

1. SWG was/is/never will be about loot. The whole point is to encourage an economy and get player crafted stuff. So if you want 'uber loot' you're in the wrong game.

2. The con system is great, but you're right, sometimes creatures are too easy and sometimes their too tough, the game is new, they're still balancing stuff.

3. I've not been to the dungeons since the middle of Beta2, but, compared to EQ they're a little bland, thus far, but give it time.

thon

Archived