Home

Help needed in peru underwater tunnels

Guest Trekkie

Guest Trekkie

I've read the walkthroughs and I'm having trouble again...

I'm in the underwater room with the blocks on the floor. Most walkthroughs say to go through the tunnel on the floor directly ahead of the blocks. ok, I do this and enter a room that is very dark. The walkthrough says to climb out, but I can't?! I've went around the entire room trying to get out of the water in this room with no success. Am I in the right room?

Guest Shaggiana Joe

There's another place to climb out, but it's a bitch to find. Go back to that room that's very dark, whip out your machete and start taking pot shots... Err... Well, pot slashes at the floor and anything that moves. In the center of the floor there's some roots you need to clear and swim through to move on to the next part of the level. However, if you want to find a neato idol and get some light into the room, go back to where you first entered, grab a lungful of air, and take the right passage. Then turn around and swim to the floor. Look through Indy's eyes and you'll see that there's a hole in the bottom of the wall. Swim through it and get your machete out, 2 evil fishies are waiting for you in there. Climb out and ready your lighter. Go to main chamber, light the candle and get your whip out. Walk over so your directly across from the idol and have at it. The idol will fall into the water. Jump after it, and get it while underwater. You'll find yourself back in the room that was completely dark. It's easier to see the roots on the floor now because of the torch. Have at 'em and continue on. Good luck.

------------------

I'm just like Indy... if he were a pimp.

-Shaggy

Guest Indy Jones

i had that same problem, and what u do is look for the underwater room strait ahead of the blocks. ull enter a dark room but just keep swinging ur machete ull hit vines and just go down the tunnel and figure the rest out for ur self smile.gif

Archived