Home

level 4 ending?

Guest john doe

Guest john doe

my pc jams up at the end of the sanctuary level just wen i bring out the green glowing object to destroy the big ice monster, as soon as i go near him with it,a gold cross apears at the bottom right hand corner and every thing freezes . what exactly happens after this including what that women monk says wen u return to her

Guest dazed and confused

I had this problem, too, along with a lot of others. Seems to be a savegame bug. I have a savegame for just after the ice monster is killed, but before you exit the level. You can use it if you want, and you'll find out what the shaman lady says. Will e-mail the file to you, if you wish. The problem with the game locking up stems from saving your game at any point after picking up the URGON part and killing the monster. You have to just play this part through without saving during the battle. Keep trying, you'll get better with practice!

Guest Indy Jones

u know when i was at that lvl i picked up a russians gun and the cross appeared in the corner of the screen and i ended up in the room with the monastic seel.

Archived