Home

What can I use?!

FedUp

I buy a weapon power up or clothes in the bazaar, but when I try to equip it says I can't. I am a human scout/marksman/artisan. When I buy a ranged weapon power up, all it will let me do is examine or destroy. Such as muzzle, barrel or whatever.

Yes I have ranged weapons. The power ups etc. are always yellow in my inv., but my question is, how do i find out what is compatible w/ my character BEFORE I buy or build the items??

Thanks for the help on my previous post!!

The best to my knowledge everyone can use range weapon power ups, you drag it ontop of the weapon until you see a little yellow hand, then release your mouse button, that should take care of it.. there are some powerups that can not be used on certain weapons i.e i believe it is called a "stock" which looks like the butt end of a rifle and that can not go onto a pistol, but all ranged power ups can be used by any race.

Well, for instance, I bought a ported barrel. Can I use that on a CDEF rifle, CDEF carbine or pistol? Cuz it wouldn't let me do anything but examine or destroy it.

I also spent a hundred bux on a belt that it said I couldnt equip. So I said ok and went on my way. 20 min. later my wife said "why are you running around in your underwear?" Trying to equip ANY clothes but what I already have strips me.

I want to buy some woven armor. It costs 3000 bux a piece. How do I know if I can use it BEFORE I buy it? Will it hury my hit points? Will it affect my movement? WILL IT HELP??? I am new to this kinda game but know how in depth this stuff can get. I don't want someone to post all this info, just looking for a source.

The manual is my "thinkin room" reading, so believe it or not I am a manual reader. Is there a site up yet that can answer these questions?

Thanks!!!

I have found the same thing to be extremely frustrating. They NEED to implement 2 things into the Bazaar. One, list what items can or cannot be used by Species/Items in the 'detail' menu. Two, a more direct and efficient search method for Weapons or items. Any one else tired of looking for a specific item and having to page thru a 1000 junk items before you even come close to what your looking for?

Only luck I have had is trial and error. And if I get an item that does not work for me, I just re-list it on the Bazaar. But boy does that get old real fast.:deathii:

Archived