Home

Question

morfheas

Ok I had both Hunting 1 and exploration 1 i think it was ready to be trained. Well bottom line is I had 2 skills ready to be trained, I find someone and they train me in Hunting 1. But now my other skill that was ready to be trained is empty as if i had never begun to train it yet. Is it because you can only have one skill trained at a time? Or is this a bug? I thought maybe I had made a mistake and thought the other skill was ready to be trained. So I scrolled up and I was right both skills said I was ready to be trained in them. What gives? Any help?

The scouting XP you get goes for every scouting slot, other than trapping. So, if you had earned 5000 scouting XP, and you could train in two things, such as Hunting II and Exploration II, you would have to pick one of them, since all 5000 of that XP would go towards the slot you chose, and then you'd have to earn another 5000 to train in the other!

Does that help? :)

Scout xp applies to Hunting and Exploration...Survival requires survival xp, and Trapping requires trapping xp. Just to clarify....scouting xp isn't required for all Scouting skills other than trapping...it is only needed for Hunting and Exploration.

You know, the obvious is sometimes just too complicated for me. :(

That should work...will set up a bank of camp kits and make a macro for them when I go home tonight. I'll let you guys know if you can pull it off early next week. Survival xp is a pain, so it would be a nice macro to be able to access.

Archived