Home

Well, was fun till now.......Moroe probs

Guest Garrett

Guest Garrett

Greets to everyone, just got game couple of days ago and has some neat graphics, ect but, I have been on this level now for 1 full day and thanks to everyone's posts, I have been able to keep on going....up till now frown.gif.

Just my opinion but, without the posts and walkthrus, I never would have thought to do the goofy stuff they programmed into this game...really doesn't make sense sometimes.

I have 3 statues raised and 1st problem is... the red ray statue (by shack) won't raise...isn't that special. Now, I have used the crystal on the other three already. So, I figured it's because I haven't got the bucket on the bobin' horse next to the small waterfall.....so, I run down there with me bucket and cover every inch of ground around that stupid thing just to hear Indiana say "Nope", "That didn't work"...ect.

Now, can anyone tell me what I could possibly be doing wrong? Sorry to be testy, just a lil frustrated with this game right now........

Thanks ahead for any help....

p.s. Has anyone else seen this bug? When using the rifle, when it runs out of ammo....the game locks up and you have to reboot system? This has happened at least 5 times so far to me.

[This message has been edited by Garrett (edited December 05, 1999).]

Guest Shaggiana Joe

It's simple. Make sure you have the bucket from the shack. Go into the largest temple through where you went in after climbing the side of it and pushing the eyeball and all that good stuff to open the door. Proceed down the chamber and make a right, then a left, then another left and walk into large room with that duck thing and the water fall. Walk onto the platform at the far side of the room from where you dropped into the chamber and face the duck thing. Line yourself up just right and put the bucket on the duck's hook. There's some clipping problems here, so you may have to do it more than once. And make sure that you aren't trying to put it on the long stick coming from the middle of duck, the hook I'm talking about is on the duck's head. After you do that, exit the pyramid and go where the red beam was. There will be a shallow reflection pool that diverts the beam to where the jackal statue really is. Like Indy and Sallah said in Raiders, "They're looking in the wrong place!"

One more thing. Watch out for dirty reds coming after you.

------------------

I'm just like Indy... if he were a pimp.

-Shaggy

Archived