Home

Chapter 10 - Olmec Valley

Guest Station

Guest Station

I am more than halfway through this level. Let me see if I can explain my problem. I am in a cave with the owl statue. I went through a door with a button and found a tall "beam" on the outside. I need to push it over so I can over to the other side. I pushed the button on the outside of the door so I would go back into the cave. The button opened a door high above the "beam". You have a lot of jumps and long way to go to get to the door. I can't seem to get Indy to climb fast enough to get to the high door. Can anybody tell me how to make it to the door in time???? I don't know if this note makes any sense or not. I hope someone can understand what I'm taking about. Thanks for any help

Guest bernluk

You SHOULD have enough time, I think. I took my own sweet time and had plenty of time left. Just try doing it REALLY fast. I hope you're taking the right route up, btw. Just press the button, run it, climb up the left ledges, jump to the middle roof, and keep jumping, and DON'T STOP! You SHOULD make it in time then.

Archived