Home

Should I buy this game?

Montrose

I would just like to say that if there's anyone out there that is still trying to decide whether or not to purchase this game, that I think this is a fantastic game and well worth my hard earned money and time! After reading the reviews, I think most of them are pretty accurate. Except for the gamespot review. It seemed the reviewer really didn't give this game a chance to develop. And he made a lot of assumptions based on his own likes and dislikes. He called the entertainer professions boring? This game is what you make of it! If you're bored shouldn't you go out and do something about it? Become a hybrid class? Go to a cantina in a far reaching place? Pick a sight such as Ben Kenobi's hut and check it out? Hook up with some adventures and go hunting with them and take a risk? This game has so much to offer and it is still in its infancy. When I fist started this game I was more focused on building my character and getting him to a higher level. Now after the first couple of weeks, I find myself getting in to my character and sharing experiences with friends that I meet! There are so many times I said to myself "This is just like the movies!" Naboo's Lake Retreat is gorgeous, reminded me of "Attack of the clones" were Anikan and the Senator were married (I recommend a high end computer with a good graphics card). The cantinas on Tatooine, with the classic Star Wars bar music. Jabbas palace! And I'm still searching to find scenes from the movies. I'll make it to the elite hybrid profession in my own sweet time! But in my opinion what I like the best is the variety of planets and how expansive they are! And how the graphics make it come to life! I was on my way to Tatooine's Wayfar, which is a city unaccessible by shuttle, and on my way I got caught in a major sandstorm. The graphics were tremendous! I found a little outpost with the flags blowing rapidly in the air, and the wind riping through its gates! I could hardly see a thing! Then all of a sudden, "red dots" show up on my radar! Its a couple of Tusken raiders that are moving in on me! I can't explain the anxiety and enjoyment I felt. Bottom line is this is a great game and in the next couple of months, its going to become an awesome game! And in the next year it will become an epic game with unimaginable unique experiences and enjoyment! Right now I think I can honestly give this game a 8.9/10. Next year I'm sure it'll will be 10/10! If you love the Star Wars saga I would definitely buy this game!:cool:

Archived