Home

What stats are best for....

Exar_reborn

Just want to know what attribute stats you would recommend for a Brawler/Marksman. I'm going to be Human or Zabrak, (both have an extra 900 attribute points), and start with brawler and then pick up marksman quickly. I want to go for Fencer and Pistoleer so I need to know which stats would best fit those professions. I'm going to use stat migration before I choose my planet so its instant. So Its whatever the basic stats are for Zabrak or human plus the 900 points to dabble with. I'm not asking you do do this. I just wanted to know if someone would be kind enough to help me.

Well, you defiantly want high health so make sure thats your highest bar. Now you gotta choose between action and mind, for your profession I know that action is better but I forgot why, so make that your 2nd highest is action but dont let mind be really small as well.

Brawlers need high action points, or so until they change it, because if its not brawlers are going to be furious...

As if they arent already

I stopped being a brawler just today because theres SOOO many god damned TKA's now. I was just like... this is ghey...

Yep. So. Oh, the orginal question, lets see now?

Just even the bars out, works best that way, unless your a medic or an entretainer, then you need high mind/action, whatever, not like you cant change them at any point in the game.

Dont listen to me babble, I shouldnt even post this, but then Id feel I wasted my time.

Damn Im stupid -_-

Archived