Home

OK, Peru is tough, so sue me

Guest Jachyra

Guest Jachyra

After Level 11, I purchased at last the secret map to Peru. (OK, so i wasted money in the first few levels to buy medecine.. duh! hehe).

Anyway, here's my problem: I did put the bamboo stick in the statue mouth, passed the 3 traps on the floor and dropped down the 3rd one to find the room crawling with snakes where you can go up with the whip and then climb the wall, push the boulder and go higher still. Up on that last ledge, you can see a place to chimmey across the room. But no way in hell can Indy make that jump. The "X" on the map shows that i have to jump there (of course). Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, I cant get the boulder fall (just after you get the bamboo stick). The piece of rock fell making the boulder twitch, and i can barely see the statue that everyone is talking about to make the boulder fall, but cant reach it with the whip.. Remember, i'm at the lowest level of that chimney... Anyone can help ? Thx in advance.

Alright, you need to shimmy on the ledge until your lined up with the doorway beneath you. Then let go and slide down the slope. Jump at the last moment and you will just be able to get a grip on the edge and pull yourself up. A quick fanfare of the Indy-theme should confirm your success.

Guest Jachyra

Hmmm... I dont follow you. As I said, I can see the ledge where I have to shimmy left, then drop on a slope and then jump to get to the entrance.

My problem is I cant jump or climb or whip my way to the place I have to shimmy left... this is on top of the room, there is nothing to whip for and the wall is flat (no climbing) as for the jump, the distance is too great... Any hint would be greatly appreciated.. thx

hopefully after moving the stone and continuing your climb you went up and are on the highest platform. you can jump straight across and catch the edge.

Guest Jachyra

Thx for the help guys..

Indeed, the place when i thought the jump was impossible, well.. it was possible after all.. darn.. the rest of the level was easy... 8^)

Archived