Home

please...explain more about the ice monster

Guest fatbody

Guest fatbody

i really need help on passing the ice monster...i read some of your posts, but they were not entirely clear...could someone please explain it more simply to me....

thanks..

this guy is very tough! believe it or not, there are worse "big guy's" later

Ok it has been awhile since i last saw him (thank god) but i remember the main idea of getting him (one thing i have changed about my game play, though, is whenever a certain part is "killing me" i am not too proud to change the gameplay from Dr.Jones to even as low as freshman).

(1) you'll notice that there are wooden bridges running above, and of course this ice guy climbs up the walls and tries to kill you everytime you try to crawl up and run along them...that's the trick, you have to be fast (and for me, i used a lot of health)...after you make it past the wooden part that let's you whip across then in this room is the part (Urgon's part -- which you will use a lot during the rest of the game to blow things open)

(2) Urgon's part will kill the ice monster...the trick is to get him before he get's you!!!...it takes 3 fully charged hits to kill him (at least it did me)

good luck =)

Archived