Home

I need a saved game of the level 12 (Meroe)

Guest Tincho

Hello!

I have new problems with this game. Now on the level 12 (meroe), when I have to put the gem eye on the little statue, the game stop and a return to the desktop of windows, please giveme an answer or giveme a saved game of the level 12 then the gem eye was put on the little statue.

Thanks!!

Tincho

I just finished meroe this morning...man was that a tough!!!!!!! level...i guess mostly since i just felt lost much of the time...but it's nice to finish =)

I have a save at the start of the next level, which is basically where you are since there are only a few tricks left. So if you want it, let me know yamaha_mike@hotmail.com

Another thing you might want to try though, is an uninstall and reinstall. I had this same crash to the desktop thing happen around the snake level. I upgraded to directx7 (don't know if that matters?) then uninstalled -- deleting every file except saved ones -- then a reboot and complete install... i have had no further trouble.

Might be worth trying to fix so it doesn't happen during any other levels. Plus, you are probably a better gamer than i and might be unhappy with the ammo and cash level i've acquired -- just scored 2 back to back 50's and feeling like i'm "king of the world" wink.gif

good luck

Archived