Home

blue gem

Guest Ravenswood

Guest Intrepid

Geez. There's 3 gems and a square key. I know the locations but not which item is where. So much for memory.

I -do- remember where the green gem is, though. It's on the top of a statue, in one of the rooms where two levels of cart track pass over water. If you get out and look up, you can see it. I think switch #2 has to make you turn left to reach this room, but I'm not certain.

To get it, you have to pass through the room where the Russians try to hit your cart with a couple of bazooka shots. This will shatter a wall or two that you need shattered. Anytime after the wall is broken, find a room with water in it (most of the pools of water are connected). Swim through the tunnels until you find the room with sunken blocks that has no mine cart tracks in it. Climb the blocks and get to the top, and you'll be at the green gem.

Other places for gems and keys: past switches 4 and 5, across the broken track dropoff (you have to whip-swing, then use the first machine part to smash a wall); put your mine cart in reverse in the room where the Russians used the bazookas and you'll end up on a different track in a different room (jump across the floating boxes and whip-swing through the waterfall).

Sheesh. What a crappy memory. Good luck.

Cheers,

Intrepid

Archived