Home

Palawan - Help with Pulley

Guest dsh

I believe I'm permanently stuck here in the Palawan Volcano. I pushed the crate near the cart over to the booby-trap dart shooters to get at the whip post, but now I can't push the crate back to where it was so I can use the pulley. Does anyone have this level saved around this point, by any chance, or am I going to have to start this WHOLE level over?

Thanks,

-Daniel

I did that same thing. that stupid whippost up there had was enticing, yet ultimately irrevelant (you did find the area it is accessible from right?). luckily i had saved just prior to entering this area and getting the box stuck- unfortunately i later overwrote that save. sorry, but good luck.

I ended up going through the whole damn level again. But I saved it right at the correct point for anyone who got stuck here and would like the save file for it.

-Daniel

Guest Intrepid

The whip-post, just for your information, is to be used to bypass the dart shooters if you choose to go for the treasure in the secret lava room.

Back up the stairs from the darts is a crumbling section of wall. Use machine part #1 and you'll enter a large, deep room with an unstable platform and a huge pillar off to the left. To successfully navigate, you run out, turn left, and hop onto the pillar. Jump forward, grab the treasure, jump back, drop, press the button, and climb out to an alcove opposite where you came in. Part #1 smashes another wall, and you'll find yourself just above the entrance to the darts. You can whip yourself across, to stand on the arch overlooking the room with the cross cut out of the floor.

Cheers,

Intrepid

Archived