Home

Level 11 - V. I. Pudovkin

Guest Station

Guest Station

I am at the beginning of the level. I don't have any weapons. I just went and got Taklit's part to become invisible. When I go into the next room to get my weapons, I activate the part to become invisible, only I still am seen by the guard and end back up in my room. The part seems like I'm only invisivble for a second. What am I suppose to do?

Guest Intrepid

The part is supposed to make you invisible for as long as you like, but exposure to the otherworldy Aetherium (sp?) is toxic. The purple dial on the bottm right signifies Indy's tolerance level; when it empties, he starts taking damage (much like the light blue 'air' dial when he's underwater).

Are you accidentally hitting 'activate' twice, turning it on and off in rapid succession? You -should- be able to turn the part on, run past the guard, hide behind the next stack of boxes, and turn it off. You can comfortably open the next door while visible, out of sight of any guards.

Cheers,

Intrepid

Guest Station

Thank you very much. I didn't know how to use Taklit's part right. I kept the ctrl down the whole time I tried to use the part. I didn't press the ctrl once. I cheated the last time we were suppose to do it. I made my myself invincible in front of the lava monster.

Archived