Home

Where is the 2nd block key in 13

Guest roadshow

Guest roadshow

I found 1 key that opens the locked cabinet but I need the one for the pyramid room. Anyone know where it is?

------------------

I'M WEARING OUT MY F5 KEY!

ROADSHOW

Guest blankenm

I assume that you are referring to the room with a small pyramid in the middle and a floating jewel in the arms of a statue with a sword in its hand way up top. There are four "keys" needed for this room. You need a block key and three jewels. The block key (which fits into the pyramid) can be found as follows.

First, use the grease from the cabinet you opened to lubricate track switch 4. Then throw that switch (making sure that switch 1, 2, and 3 are in the DOWN position). After the cutscene, go back to the area that was blown up by the bazooka guys. Go to the very end of the room in the cart, where the cart has actually opened the fire door. Then back up on the track, and the cart will go out the previously unopened fire door on the right side of the room. You will find the block key there.

Good luck!

Guest blankenm

Woops, forgot to mention one thing. After you throw switch 4, you need to take a cart ride around the mines to get the cutscene to play. Sorry.

Archived